Hello Everybody, in today’s post I will show you how to make your own vision board, step by step. But first of all do you know what is a vision board?
According to makeavisionboard.com they define vision board as:
“Vision Board is a tool used to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goal. Literally, a vision board is any sort of board on which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life.”
So basically it consist on a place where you put things that you want, goals, resolutions,etc. You can do it in different ways but today we will do a collage on a cardboard were we will put what we want to achieve in 2015.
First, What will you need?
So let’s get started
- The first step is really simple and probably the fun part, that is to cut you’re favorite photos in the magazines, it can be words, pictures about something you want next year, a resolution,etc.
- Then when you already cut all the stuff and phrases, I suggest to put all the things you cut in the floor or in a table and arrange differently until you like how it looks
- Then when you have them arrange it is the time to paste them all in your cardboard, obviously it would not look the same but here you have the idea more clearly.
- Choose a picture about something that represent you and put it in the center (for example the picture in the center of the photo is the one that represents me).
- Finally when you already paste it is time to put on a place you see at least once a day, and this way you are working in your goal or whatever you want.
Mine look like this:
Hope you enjoy this post, and if you like it, don’t forget to follow this blog, like the post and leave a comment. Thanks! and Happy New Year! To everyone.